Emaan Institute is providing Scholarship for it’s students
NEED CUM MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
10 % of the students’ will be awarded “Scholarship”.
No student is denied admission to the Institute due to any financial constraints, he/she may be suffering from.
On application for need cum merit scholarship, a certain procedure for assessment is undertaken (which includes the parent / guardians salary / income, type and size of residence, utility bills, number of dependents, consideration for a single parent and such other parameters as the committee may think fit to consider), after which the percentage of need cum merit scholarship is decided. Strict confidentiality is maintained, ensuring the self-respect of the applicant. Only the deserving students admitted will be able to avail this facility
EMAAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & SCIENCES Scholarship is strictly tied to the good results and overall positive attitude and discipline of the students.
Withdrawal of need cum merit scholarship
If a student does not perform satisfactorily in either academics or discipline, the scholarship facility may be withdrawn with immediate effect.
Powers to Grant, Refuse or Withdraw need cum merit scholarship
The decision to grant, refuse or withdraw fee endowment will lie with the EMAAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & SCIENCES Scholarship Award Committee.
Criteria for 1st semester
All Position Holders for the First 3 Positions declared in the HSC/B.Com/BSC/BA/BBA or equivalent will be given 100% Scholarship of their Tuition Fee.
Criteria from 2nd semester to onward
This facility will be awarded to those students, on a semester basis, who meet the scholarship criteria for admission
- The scholarships will cover the tuition fee.
- There shall be 01 scholarship per semester and will be offered to the highest GPA holder of the Batch, who must have achieved the following criteria:
|Criteria for Availing Scholarship
|1. Highest GPA in the Class
2. Highest CGPA in the Class
3. 75% Class Attendance
4. Punctuality of classes
5. Disciplinary Behavior with Management and Faculty Members
FORMS OF SCHOLARSHIP
The above scholarship could be either in the form of fee waiver or else the students should be given an option to attend corporate training workshops at any renowned Institute or such other bodies as this will add to their professional vision and competence. In case the student opts for such a workshop, the following conditions will apply:
- The cost of the workshop should not exceed the amount of the scholarship.
- Where the cost of the workshop is higher than the scholarship amount, the student will pay the difference.
- If a student can attend more than the one workshop within the scholarship amount, he / she may be permitted to do so.
- The scholarship amount will not accumulate over the semesters. Students may have the option of opting for a combination of attending a workshop and for partial adjustment of the remaining scholarship amount towards the tuition fee.